With the push of a button the Invisalign™ Ultrasonic Cleaning Station begins generating microscopic bubbles that scrub your aligners and retainers.
Invisalign™ Ultrasonic Cleaning Station
- Cleans Invisalign® aligners, Invisalign® and Vivera™ retainers in 5 minutes
- Removes 98.3% to 99.9% harmful germs and odor-causing bacteria*
- Easy and convenient way to clean Invisalign® aligners or Invisalign® and Vivera™ retainers at-home
How to use Invisalign™ Ultrasonic Cleaning Station
Add tap water to the max level indicated in the tank.
Place no more than two aligners/retainers in the tank at a time. Place them inside-up. Do not stack.
Close the lid. Place the tank on a stable surface away from any water source, attach power adapter to the cleaning station, and plug it into outlet. The “On/Off” button will quickly flash red, then blue, and a buzzer will sound.
To start, place finger on touch-sensitive “On/Off” button once. To cancel, press again.
Unplug the product and dump out the used water after every cleaning cycle and repeat the cleaning steps in the instructions. Instructions for use
* Based on third party bacteria removal testing against (5) tested bacterial strains under a 5-minute exposure period in 3 cycles on Invisalign aligners (made from SmartTrack™ material). 5 different bacterial strains were tested: 98.7% Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC #15442 (known to demonstrate higher resistance to various antibiotics and the ability of colonies to form biofilms)., 98.3% Staphylococcus aureus ATCC #12600 (known to demonstrate higher resistance to various antibiotics). 99.0% Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC #10031. 99.4% Enterobacter cloacae ATCC #13047 99.9% Escherichia coli ATCC #25922. Data on file at Align Technology, as of May 11, 2023.
**The InvisalignTM Ultrasonic Cleaning Station is designed and tested to operate with an average cavitation pressure around 200kPa which is higher as compared to the following brands: Smile Spa™ by SmileDirectClub™, Dental Pod® by Zima Dental, iSonic DS180 by iSonic®, Voraiya® Ultrasonic UV Cleaner by Voraiya®. Data on file at Align Technology, as of November 28, 2022.
|row heading||Invisalign™ Ultrasonic Cleaning Station row heading||Invisalign™ UV Sanitizing Case row heading|
|Performance||Cleans and removes 98.3% to 99.9% of odor causing bacteria from Invisalign® aligners*||Sanitizes and destroys 99.9% of common bacteria from Invisalign® aligners|
|Technology||Uses water and high frequency sound waves||Uses light from UV-C spectrum|
|Usage||At home use||On the go|
|Compatible with||Invisalign® aligners and Vivera retainers||Invisalign® aligners|
• Ultrasonic Cleaning Station: 12V DC 2.0A.
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0.65A.
• Dimensions: 112 x 114 x 90 mm.
• Net weight: 16 oz (1 lb).
• Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0~40 degrees C).
• Storage temperature: 14-113 degrees F (-10~45 degrees C).
- bathroom counter
- zima pod
Effective and Easy to Use
So far, using this Ultrasonic Cleaning Station has been great. It really does remove all odors from your aligners and keeps them fresh every day. The instruction manual indicates that this does NOT replace standard cleaning, which doesn't make sense. I think they are just trying to avoid eating into their cleaning tablet sales. But I can confirm that this does a really good job of cleaning your aligners (it's why you would buy it) and doesn't require you to brush them out. Just run them through a cycle and rinse them off. Easy!
I am so pleased with how easy it is now to keep the slingers clean. No more messy scrubbing by toothbrush that still left visible gunk. I will be purchasing 2-3 more for each bathroom and one for my husband. I am keeping one on hand in kitchen too. Nice to know it is a clean thing goin mg back in my mouth each time.
Quick & Effective
Easy to setup out of the box and offers effective cleaning in a short period of time.
Very nicely designed
So far the cleaner has worked very well. Wish the warranty was for more than a year.