This combo contains a case, a PUL® System - 1 pack, and a 16 oz Steraligner.
CASE: This slim, modern case keeps your Invisalign aligners and retainers secure at home and on the road. A magnetic closure ensures the case is securely fastened. The blue textured liner helps to minimize slipping and moving inside. Spacing behind the hinge allows for ventilation. The case arrives in a black drawstring pouch. Dimensions 3 ¾” diameter by ¾” high. Shipping available only to the US and Canada.
PULTOOL®: PULTOOL® is a hand-free aligner removal tool to keep your fingers out of your mouth. PUL® products are compact to take with you on the go. PUL® was created by a Registered Dental Assistant to assist patients who use clear aligner orthodontic treatment and retainers.
STERALIGNER: Steraligner is an effective and convenient aligner cleaning system developed by Dr. Sam Daher, a leading orthodontist. It cleans and sanitizes your Invisalign aligners in just 3 minutes while removing 99% of bacteria, all while removing plaque and tartar from your Invisalign aligners for healthier teeth and gums. The Steraligner starter kit includes one 16 oz bottle of Steraligner solution and a soaking dish specifically sized to minimize the amount of Steraligner solution needed for each cleaning.
CASE: For use with standard Invisalign aligners and retainers. Store aligners and retainers in the case when not in use to minimize damage and loss. This case is not designed to immerse aligners in water for cleaning. Patients who have Invisalign aligners with precision wings should not use this case as the aligners may be damaged.
PULTOOL®: The PULTOOL® is an aligner removal tool. The finger ring makes it easy to position, maneuver and remove your aligners. It's especially helpful for aligners with buttons or attachments, without putting your fingers in your mouth.
1. Pour just enough of the concentrated cleaner in soaking jar provided to reach the fill line marked on the side of jar.
2. Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water until aligners are covered.
3. Allow aligners to soak for 3-5 minutes.
4. Take aligners out of the soaking dish and hold in sink. Wet toothbrush and scrub both sides of each aligner. Exercise care when brushing to ensure cleaning solution remains away from eyes.
5. Rinse aligners, toothbrush, and hands thoroughly with running water. Ensure cleaning solution has been completely rinsed off.
6. Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking dish. Store for future use.
CASE: Made with medical grade plastic (not natural rubber latex).
PULTOOL®: 100% food grade, non-toxic plastic material, BPA- Free, Phthalate- Free.
STERALIGNER: Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Essential Oil Extracts, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA.